Dear Debian-community,

irregularly an x-window pops up with message:
/The server (my e-mail-server at my standard internet-provider) rejected the
user-name
and the password. Login failed. Server response is: A000002 NO  Authentication
failed./
BUT nevertheless  my mail-client (Kmail)  d o e s  receive every message.
Serveral attempts by myside to locate the error - believed that problems in
Debian 11 with
kontact/kmail/akonadi/ could be the reason.
Anyway distribution-tests in my VM (Debian testing / Debian oldstable /
Manjaro) lead to
the same message.
So can I find the reason within my Debian 11 bullseye   o r   is this is a
special behaviour
within the mailserver at my provider ( A1.net in Austria)
This only appears within Linux - my (dual-boot) Windows 10  or my
smartphone-app runs
without such message !

Any help / tips appreciated.
Greetings Herbert