On Wed, 05 Apr 2023 12:31:45 +0200
MERLIN Philippe <phil-deb1.mer...@laposte.net> wrote:

Hello MERLIN,

>same functionality as the Kuser application which

AFAICT, there isn't one.  You can add/delete users in System Settings,
but the add/remove groups functionality no longer exists as part of a
native Plasma app.  You can create users as Standard or Administrator
only.  This may not be nuanced enough for you.

To add/remove users to/from specific groups, it appears you have to rely
on a command line.

Whether other DEs offer a graphical front end, IDK.  I suspect, however,
you're trying to avoid that, if possible.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"