19/05/2023 09:44, Luc Castermans wrote:
I installed  Frameworks 104.  All looks great!

Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 12
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.104.0

I upgraded a Sid system to both plasma and Framework, if you have development packages installed Framework requires manual intervention in aptitude to upgrade successfully, at least for me.

I am using Wayland only, and so far I saw a difference in how High DPI (2K screen) is handled for Mozilla applications (Firefox and Thunderbird, both from Debian repo). Both had their UI mangled, being way too big and not following the rest of the system for fonts and scaling. Also saw rapid flickering in drop-down menus in non-plasma applications. I fixed Mozilla apps, but still got occasional flickering breaking the use of drop-down menus.

Downgrading Plasma and Framework doesn't restore Mozilla (and possibly other GTK) apps UI. I ended up restoring from backup to Sid.

So not all smooth, probably due to Framework and not PLasma. I will try Plasma only this W-E.