On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 06:47:06PM +0900, Horms wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 03:13:00AM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> but the main difference between the Debian config and what is below
> is that CONFIG_ACPI_SLEEP has been disabled. But that code
> shouldn't really come into effect unless you ask the system to go
> to sleep. What sources you building from?

Debian sources for kernel 2.6.8.

The bug was in Debian kernels. I have tried several kernel-image-2.6*
since August, and all of them had the problem.

My guess is, that the system goes to some kind of sleep or hibernate
state, since everything works, just unusably slow. So disabling acpi
sleep and see the problem go away is just logical.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]