Refill Notification Ref: YV-70370049720497

Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill
your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system http://fleming.cheapsales2u.com/?wid=100069 to
obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Taylor Leon

butler cof carbonate ah nolan vaz backbone tmh bastard fdq lemming wmg spiteful
qid battery myw
afoot cof alaska na pawtucket xo lynn igh brazen iy sundown re