On Sep 13, William Lee Irwin III <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, my mutt was misconfigured... Anyway, if you do not want to
generate or use Mail-Followup-To headers you can just use the
$followup_to and $honor_followup_to configuration variables.

> screen(1) wasn't properly compiled with -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64; it
> wouldn't see -EOVERFLOW for such if it used stat64. The minor < 256
> check is only used in old_valid_dev(), which in turn is only used in
> the non-stat64 syscall variants. new_valid_dev() always returns 1.
OK, I recompiled it and it works. I opened a bug against the screen
package.

What about the old pts numbers not being reused? Is this a bug? Known?

--
ciao, |
Marco | [7966 un8tcPuQ4W35U]