On 2016-01-01, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-12-15 at 16:04 -0800, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
>> Would you consider enabling it even though there are some notable
>> features not yet working?
>
> Seems like there is a sufficiently useful set of stuff which is
> working, so I think we should.
>
> The final change to the generated .config with your one liner is below,
> I think we should probably enable CONFIG_DRA752_THERMAL
> and CONFIG_VIDEO_TI_VPE? The former seems obvious so I'll include it,
> not so sure about the other option, will leave it for now.

Ben also suggested CONFIG_VIDEO_TI_VPE, and at first I didn't see it
load, but on my last build attempt I did. I don't know how I would
actually test it, however.  Same for CONFIG_SND_DAVINCI_SOC_MCASP and
CONFIG_SPI_TI_QSPI, so I would suggest adding:

CONFIG_SND_DAVINCI_SOC_MCASP=m
CONFIG_VIDEO_TI_VPE=m
CONFIG_SPI_TI_QSPI=m
CONFIG_PCI_DRA7XX=y