Hello,

This sounds like a pretty serious bug to me - making a whole serie of
hardware unusuable in Sid.

I have a SB Live! card too, and don't plan to change it anytime soon.

Will that be fixed in a later (like 4.5) kernel version ? I really hope
Stretch won't be released with such a regression.

And using an older kernel is not really an option, I plan to buy a
graphic card requiring AMDGPU driver soon, so there will no option to
have both my GPU and my soundcard working on Debian ?

I don't really know the details about NVDIMM_PFN and what it implies,
but this current situation seems problematic and I hope a solution can
be found.

Regards,