Bug #819881 is affecting a fair number of users and I'm wondering how
best to get the fix deployed.  I can upload to jessie-pu any time but
most users won't get it that way, and the next point release is just
too far away.  I can also bundle it with a security update but there's
nothing that important (except on s390x) to push out soon.

Could this fix (and some other reversions) go into jessie-updates?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Who are all these weirdos? - David Bowie, reading IRC for the first time