Control: tag -1 upstream

On Wed, 2016-11-23 at 09:43 +0100, Michael Stapelberg wrote:
[...]
> However, when trying to boot linux-image-4.8.0-1-arm64 version 4.8.5-1, I
> noticed that the kernel can’t find any block devices (and hence no root file
> system). This is because the bcm2835-sdhost MMC driver has not actually made
> it
> into Linux 4.8; it is still under review:
> https://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg513433.html
[...]

As this is still the case, we won't add the driver yet.  Please let us
know when it is accepted upstream, and we can consider backporting that
version for stretch.

Besides which, we already enable the sdhci-iproc driver which should
also work on the RPi 3.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of