Le 07/02/2018 à 15:46, Vincent Danjean a écrit :
>   So, it seems there is an issue with checksum offloading with this driver
> and hardware.
>   Note that I got this bug with previous kernels (such as 4.14*) but I did not
> note the exact versions and I did not think to disable offloading at this
> time.

  I just found this on the internet. I think it is exactly my problem.

  I do not know if a patch has been committed eventually, or if the
real problem has been fixed.

  For now, I manually run "sudo ethtool -K en-wired rx off" when the
problem occurs.

>   Regards,
>     Vincent

Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0xD17897FA         vdanj...@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: 621E 3509 654D D77C 43F5  CA4A F6AE F2AF D178 97FA
Unofficial pkgs: http://moais.imag.fr/membres/vincent.danjean/deb.html
APT repo:  deb http://people.debian.org/~vdanjean/debian unstable main