On Mon, 2018-04-16 at 20:05 +0530, Bhaskar Chowdhury wrote:
> I am still getting the same error. In spite of commenting ut the
> variable in .config file .

That doesn't seem possible...

> What the hell...why is it so bothering??
>
> What is the clear cut solution to this problem?

The solution is to not use the config files you find in /boot.

The linux-source-<version> packages include configuration files based
on the ones we use for official packages, but with settings that won't
work in a custom kernel - like this one - removed.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Kids!  Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous.  Do not attempt it