Processing commands for cont...@bugs.debian.org:

> notfound 898662 26
Bug #898662 {Done: Ben Hutchings <b...@decadent.org.uk>}
[linux-support-4.9.0-6] linux-support-4.9.0-6: If I try an installation at
debian streatch starting from the old old-stable (debian jessie 8) I have no
problem with the network card in question. If instead I try a clean
installation using the firmware-9.4.0-amd64-netinst.iso 1 time out of 40 times
I can get the dynamic IP address from the router. All the other times I can not
get anything and therefore unable to go on with the installation. Even using a
static IP address of the same / 24 class I can not ping the router. I have this
situation with testing too. With other distributions (ubuntu, centos, freeebsd,
fedora) I have no problem whatsoever. I do not know how to move anymore. I ask
for help. Even if I had to open a bug-reporting on which package should I show
it? On the kernel, on the debian-installer?
There is no source info for the package 'linux-support-4.9.0-6' at version '26'
with architecture ''
Unable to make a source version for version '26'
No longer marked as found in versions 26.
> archive 898662
Bug #898662 {Done: Ben Hutchings <b...@decadent.org.uk>}
[linux-support-4.9.0-6] linux-support-4.9.0-6: If I try an installation at
debian streatch starting from the old old-stable (debian jessie 8) I have no
problem with the network card in question. If instead I try a clean
installation using the firmware-9.4.0-amd64-netinst.iso 1 time out of 40 times
I can get the dynamic IP address from the router. All the other times I can not
get anything and therefore unable to go on with the installation. Even using a
static IP address of the same / 24 class I can not ping the router. I have this
situation with testing too. With other distributions (ubuntu, centos, freeebsd,
fedora) I have no problem whatsoever. I do not know how to move anymore. I ask
for help. Even if I had to open a bug-reporting on which package should I show
it? On the kernel, on the debian-installer?
archived 898662 to archive/62 (from 898662)
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

898662: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=898662
Debian Bug Tracking System