Package: src:linux
Version: 4.19.13-1
Severity: normal
Tags: a11y

I update by apt-mirror Debian repository on local disk. Next I update by apt my
local Debian. From time to time I copy a repository to another local disk by
command «#cp -Rp . 'to_some_directory'" by size 340Gb.

I have : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz multi-core (c=4),
hyper-threaded (t=2). 32 Gb memory.

Before appearance a kernel «linux-image-4.19.0-1-amd64 Linux 4.19 for 64-bit
PCs (signed) ver. 4.19.13-1»  in flowing copy period the start of new processes
start, the switch between current processes and the work in they is very slow
down and it is impossible to work in Debian. After apperance a kernel  4.19 the
problen is smoothed out to an acceptable, but still the start of new processes
holds some seconds.

Why does Debian start every process with low max priority in Linux 20 , but not
19 or 18 at least because it needs to begin the process with more low priority
or reduce there priority if it will be need.