Package: src:linux
Severity: important
Tags: patch

Hi,

Please consider backporting DTB support for Rasperry Pi Compute Module
3, which means 3 commits from v4.20-rc1. That was both (cross)build
tested on armhf, (cross)build tested and runtime tested on arm64
(tester in X-D-Cc).

I've tried pushing that towards stable@[0,1,2,3] but apparently a DTB
addition doesn't satisfy the device ID addition criterion for stable[4],
hence my proposing this downstream.

 0. https://www.spinics.net/lists/stable/msg315856.html
 1. https://www.spinics.net/lists/stable/msg315849.html
 2. https://www.spinics.net/lists/stable/msg316229.html
 3. https://www.spinics.net/lists/stable/msg315851.html
 4. https://www.spinics.net/lists/stable/msg316478.html

I've prepared a merge request against the sid branch and I'm opening
this bug report to also have a reference for the upcoming
raspi3-firmware bug report and patch to complete this DTB addition.

  https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/merge_requests/155

Please let me know if you'd like those patches to be handled in a
different way.

Thanks for considering.

Cheers,
--