Source: linux
Source-Version: 4.19.118-1

Hi Graham,

On Mon, Sep 07, 2020 at 01:45:00PM +1000, Graham Coster wrote:
> Hi Salvatore,
>
> Thank you for following up on this.  Unfortunately I can no longer test
> this out.  The hardware is no longer unavailable and since "upgrading" to
> Catalina I can't get virtualbox running on my mac :(.
>
> Given I can't test this out, would you like me to close the bug report?

No worries, too bad we only replied too late.

I'm relatively confident that the mentioned commit might be the fix
for the issue you were seeing, so let's procoeed with the bug closing,
if someone later on re-encounters a similar problem we can reopen it
and re-investigate.

Thanks for your time taken for writing up the reports!

Regards,
Salvatore