Hi Salvatore,

On Sun, May 02, 2021 at 11:39:05AM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> Doing some maintenance on open bugs for src:linux to bring unnecessary
> still open bugs down, this one appeared as well on the radar of older
> bugs for older kernels.
>
> Do you still want to keep this bug open for some reason, or should we
> close it? I'm fine either way, but here I wanted to ask epxlicitly, as
> there was still some movements up to february 2020 in the referenced
> upstream report.
>
> I just wonder if it will be worth off, but maybe yes.

I suppose it might be time to reduce memory on our i386 nodes to 15gb and
see how that goes. We're still seeing our i386 nodes hanging basically
every other day and I hope reducing memory will fix that.

I suppose it would be nice to keep this bug open but I don't care that much
either way. I understand i386 with lots of memory is super uncommon.

cc:ing Mattia for his opinion on this.

--
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄