On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 15:18:49 +0100 Matthias Urlichs wrote:

> "iotop" complains:
>
> CONFIG_TASK_DELAY_ACCT not enabled in kernel, cannot determine SWAPIN and IO %

For more recent Linux kernel versions you need this:

   sudo sysctl kernel.task_delayacct=1

I'm guessing that the patches changing this got backported to the Linux
kernel stable releases, which then got into Debian stable?

If so the patches to iotop-c and iotop-py* probably need backporting to
Debian stable.

*The iotop-py patches for #1004714 aren't in sid yet, waiting on
upstream permission and assistance to make a new release.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise