On 15/03/2022 10:22, Bastian Blank wrote:
Hi Steve

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 10:15:22AM +0000, Steve Capper wrote:
Can you please show the ACPI tables provided to the virtual machine?
Especially I'm interested in the SPCR table.
Of course.
I couldn't see an SPCR, but I did see a DBG2:

Thanks.

Are you debugging an issue?

No.  I was just trying to find out if Linux is supported on this target.
The Linux implementation for ARM64 requires the SPCR table.[1][2]  So it
missing makes the platform kind of unsupported.

Ahhhh, okay, yeah I see. Thanks!
(I was excited with it running and I didn't notice.)

I'll follow up on this.

Cheers,
--
Steve