On Thu, 2022-04-14 at 08:19 +0200, Damian Szuberski wrote:
> Hello Ben!
>
> Thanks for the reply!
> I cannot create a MR in web interface not submit it via email
>
> ```
>
> Unfortunately, your email message to GitLab could not be processed.
>
> You are not allowed to perform this action. If you believe this is in
> error, contact a staff member.
>
> ```
>
> Where could I request for access?

I'm not familiar with the email interface.

The important thing is you need to have your own repository on Salsa
that is forked from the main one - see
<https://salsa.debian.org/help/user/project/repository/forking_workflow.md>.

Once you've done that, you should be able to push a branch to your
repository and open an MR - see
<https://salsa.debian.org/help/user/project/merge_requests/creating_merge_requests.md>.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
To err is human; to really foul things up requires a computer.