Control: reassign -1 src:linux

Hi Norman,

On 19-06-2022 21:48, NormanMurray wrote:
Package: upgrade-reports
Severity: normal

<snip unfilled template>

With 5.10.0.9, randomsound worked well to keep
/proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail up at set point and
/proc/sys/kernel/random/poolsize at 4096
With 5.10.0.15, randomsound did not work to keep
/proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail up at set point and
/proc/sys/kernel/random/poolsize was set at 256
I down graded back to 5.10.0.9

I've seen the same drop in entropy_avail, but the changelog mentioned a lot of changes to random, so I interpreted that as being intended. I've reassigned to the linux source package, as they can confirm that this is not a bug, or treat it appropriately.

Paul