Dear Diederik,

the new kernel:

root@g6 /opt # uname -a
Linux g6.lan.dac 5.18.0-1-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 5.18.2-1
(2022-06-06) x86_64 GNU/Linux

in Debian/testing works again in the way, that LIBVIRT KVM works again!

I most probably found the reason for the slow disk access on my machine:

Please see this new bug report:

Debian Bug report logs - #1013260
coreutils: /bin/chown very slow in conjunction with storebackup

Thank you very much for your answer!

Sincerely,

Adrian Kieß

--
With many greetings from Leipzig, Germany.
Adrian Immanuel Kieß

Gothaer Straße 34
D-04155 Leipzig

📪 — < adr...@kiess.onl >

--SYSTEM--
echo "Your fortune cookie: " && /usr/games/fortune -c -s de
> (letzteworte) % Letzte Worte eines Fahrlehrers: "Die Ampel ist rot."

echo "g6.lan.dac uptime: " && /usr/bin/uptime