On 16/07/2022 17.05, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
If I understand correctly, all I need is the file
`NVIDIA-Linux-x86-340.108.run` which is distributed directly in
contrib in package nvidia-graphics-drivers-legacy-340xx-340.108.

I'll see if I can patch this package directly instead of duplicating
the code in another package.

The 340 series is long EoL, not in stable and won't return to testing.

For extracting the firmware, it's probably better to have a downloader package that wgets the .run file from nvidia, validates against a known hash and runs the script on it.

Andreas