On Sunday, 23 October 2022 15:15:36 CEST inasprecali wrote:
> It does not boot at all, I'm unable to SSH into it.  It's not
> merely that the display does not work.

Then I'm inclined to think this *is* a separate issue, which is due to the
upgrade to -19, but that you happen to have an AMD GPU is 'not' relevant.

On Sunday, 23 October 2022 15:18:03 CEST inasprecali wrote:
> In my case, it's because, without command line parameters, the
> kernel will select the "radeon" driver, while I want to use the
> "amdgpu" driver instead.
>
> The options "radeon.si_support=0 amdgpu.si_support=1" disable
> radeon support and enable amdgpu support respectively.

I realize it's not what you want, but may result in an useful extra data point
if you (for this test) switch those parameters to enable radeon support and
disable amdgpu support. Can you try that?

If that test does not make a difference, then I'm quite sure it's a separate
issue and it would be best to open a new bug report for that.