Package: src:linux
Version: 6.0.5-1
Severity: normal

Dear Maintainer,

I am running containers with lxd together with snap on Debian testing. Running
a current
kernel 6.0.6 this shows problems with lxd as detailed here:

https://forum.snapcraft.io/t/unsupported-version-0-of-verneed-record-linux-6-0/32160/4

The problem seems to be regressions in squshfs as reported in detail together
with
first patches here:

  https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20221020223616.7571-1-phil...@squashfs.org.uk/

I have applied the above patches onto of a current salsa "sid" Debian
kernel and this seems to fix the problem for me.
It would be good to see this problem fixed in newer Debian kernels (once
they are fixed upstream or as additional patches with the Debian kernel).

best regards,
special thanks for the nice work on good Ddebian kernels to all involved
developers,

Florian La Roche