it was possible to test only on the kernel version 6.7 built for ubuntu.
Unfortunately, debian does not have this version of the kernel. Even in the
experimental repository. The 1st link is an error to a person who understands
this and sends patches to the upstream kernel. The second link comes from the
upstream core.

20 декабря 2023 г. 20:07:31 GMT+03:00, Diederik de Haas <didi.deb...@cknow.org>