Processing commands for cont...@bugs.debian.org:

> reassign 1063775 initramfs-tools
Bug #1063775 [plymouth] Plymouth, and cp: warning: behavior of -n is
non-portable and may change in future; use --update=none instead
Bug reassigned from package 'plymouth' to 'initramfs-tools'.
No longer marked as found in versions plymouth/24.004.60-1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #1063775 to the same values
previously set
> I think I incorrectly attributed the warnings to the Plymouth package.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> I now think this is an issue with update-initramfs.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

1063775: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1063775
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact ow...@bugs.debian.org with problems