Hi folks,

I wanted to inquire again about getting this bug fix merged into the
Debian stable kernel. I understand you're usually open to getting bug
fixes added to the stable kernel. Please let me know if you'll be able
to get this bug fix added to the Debian kernel.
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip.git/commit/?id=ac3f9c9f1b37edaa7d1a9b908bc79d843955a1a2

Thank you,
Ben Hillier