On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 11:03:11AM +0000, Colm Buckley wrote:
> Why was this never the case before? And can you be more precise about what
> "stuff" is missing? Is there a previous bug report I can reference?

It complains loudly about BTF.

> DKMS should handle its own dependencies, I'd have thought - I see a clear
> use case for installing header files without the corresponding images.

Sure, but installing the image does not break much.  But not installing
the headers breaks much.

Maybe you can provide a proposal how that would work?

Bastian

--
Four thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man.
                -- Klingon Soldier, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown