Hi,

Salvatore Bonaccorso <car...@debian.org> (2024-03-07):
> I would like to upload linux version 6.7.9-1 to unstable soon if
> possible. There is the import of 6.7.8 and 6.7.9 from the 6.7.y stable
> series.
>
> Note that src:linux is not binNMU safe buildable and thus this is
> (for the time beeing) disabled since
> https://salsa.debian.org/kernel-team/linux/-/commit/d7ea1ea90ff4901a89fec9065427ed522f2fa2d9
>
> This means that the triggered rebuilds for the time_t transition did
> fail:
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=linux
>
> There is planned to include a bugfix as well on top:
>
>    * [x86] platform/x86: p2sb: On Goldmont only cache P2SB and SPI devfn BAR
>      (Closes: #1065320)

I think I've seen both linux-signed-* in NEW yesterday, but I'm only
seeing the arm64 now (which got accepted). Not sure whether I hallucinated
the amd64 one, or if that's linked to some issues during the week-end, but
it would be nice if that could be double checked.

I can't confirm either way, NEW_in and NEW_out RSS feeds only list a few
packages, and the Fediverse account hasn't been updated in 10+ days. I'm
happy to be given instructions on how to check that on my own the next
time around.

Thanks already!

Cheers,
--