Hi Sve,

thanks for your advices.
In fact mkinitramfs runs better than mkinitrd....

now i just have an error message during boot, just after uncompressing
initrd image:

PCI: Failed to allocate I/O resource #7:[EMAIL PROTECTED] for 0000:00:1e.0

but after les than a second my linux starts correctly.....

i don't know how that boot message is important or dangerous.

Max