On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 08:44:21AM +0200, Michael Lansche wrote:
> before sending my bug report I read

> and also tried to set sleep to a higher number.
>
> But this doesn't solve the problem.
>
> May I ask for any further suggestions concerning this problem?

Hi,

After reading the thread on debianhelp [0], I wonder whether your
problems might be related to wpa_supplicant configuration. Maybe it
fails to authenticate to access point the first time during some race
condition? Could you post the output of your wpa_supplicant
configuration file (after stripping out sensitive information), and
check whether you get any error messages from wpa in the logs (dmesg,
/var/log/messages, /var/log/syslog, /var/log/kern.log).

[0] http://www.debianhelp.org/node/8512

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC