Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
which was filed against the linux-2.6 package:

#427004: linux-image-2.6.18-4-amd64: kernel oops

It has been closed by maximilian attems <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact maximilian attems <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> by
replying to this email.

[..]

closing as tainted oops and no follow up.

Does the oops originate in the non-free module?
And what follow up? Was I supposed to follow up on my own invitation for you to
ask for more info?
I find this confusing...

--
Regards,