tags 524003 + patch
thanks.

* Sebastian Andrzej Siewior | 2010-01-26 23:09:59 [+0100]:

>fine. I don't patch tag since the two dcache flushes don't look right
>and upstream did not apply it yet. We will see.

It is in queued in -mm [0] for .33, will be backportable if nobody has a
problem with it [1]. So we have patch now :)

I'm curious what can be done about the dependency of tokyocabinet. It
should depend on the kernel which has the patch because a user of the
library might get wrong results if it is using a kernel without the
patch on the affected architecture. However, there is no need to use a
debian kernel so users without a debian kernel would get it pulled in.
Plus even if the kernel is installed it is not necessary that this is
the kernel which booted the system.

[0] http://marc.info/?l=linux-mm-commits&m=126454582727638&w=2
[1] http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/1/27/344

Sebastian