On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 09:26:24PM +0200, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Package: linux-2.6
> Version: 2.6.32-17
> Severity: normal
>
> Hi,
>
> I reported this in February to LKML without much reaction, see
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/2/2/208
> It also happened with the latest sid kernel, so reporting here.
>
> Now it didn't happen during system bootup, but after an uptime of
> several days.  The message, as received by our log server:

Please report this bug upstream at the upstream bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.kernel.org), so that it can be investigated/
fixed upstream and backported for Squeeze.

Once done, please add the bug number to this bug.

(We're asking you to file the bug report yourself, since the
kernel.org developers will have specific inquiries to your
hardware/setup)

Cheers,
        Moritz