On Fri, 2010-08-27 at 10:15 +0200, Uwe Kleine-König wrote:

> This might be related to
>
>       http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.kernel/54624/
>
> ?  Any news there?

Kel Modderman seems to have disappeared, haven't heard from him in a
long time.

If anyone else wants to join pkg-wpa and step up to maintain the
packaging for crda, I'd be happy to re-issue my offer of sponsorship to
them if pkg-wpa doesn't have sufficient people capable of uploading
directly to Debian. Those who want to test them can do the following:

apt-get install build-essential devscripts debhelper libnl-dev libssl-dev
pkg-config openssl python python-m2crypto
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-wpa/crda/trunk crda
cd crda/
uscan --download-current-version
debuild
sudo debi
cd ..
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-wpa/wireless-regdb/trunk wireless-regdb
cd wireless-regdb/
uscan --download-current-version
debuild
sudo debi
cd ..

I've been using the crda/wireless-regdb packages Kel created for a while
and they seem fine but they need someone to step up to maintain them and
get them into Debian. I don't have time to do that myself but would be
willing to help folks who are interested in doing that.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise