On Wed, Oct  6, 2010 at 22:54:03 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 21:19 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > Package: linux-2.6
> > Version: 2.6.32-23
> > Severity: normal
> >
> > iwlagn decided 2 weeks of uptime was enough and it wanted me to reboot,
> > because it was unhappy after resume.
>
> You also told me that this machine had no swap enabled, which is an
> unusual configuration and restricts the ability of the VM to defragment
> memory.

I got the error again today (on 2.6.32-27, with 40 days uptime), and
this time I tried to create a swap file and then reload the module.
That seems to have worked.  If you don't want to go ahead with the patch
you proposed for this in squeeze, feel free to close as fixed, since
AIUI that allocation was reduced in newer kernels.

Cheers,
Julien