retitle 628547 breaks resume from hibernate with Linux 2.6.39
reassign 628547 virtualbox-ose-dkms
thanks

On Mon, 2011-05-30 at 10:44 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

>       * One of the out-of-tree modules that I used with the Debian
>         kernel but not the upstream kernel, because I didn't install the
>         kernel headers package from it. I will test this theory soon.

Looks like this theory was correct, when I remove the VirtualBox kernel
modules this issue no longer occurs. Reassigning there.

It appears this might be fixed with version 4.0.6 of VirtualBox.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise