Moritz Mühlenhoff <j...@inutil.org> writes:

> Niels, did you try the patch or has this been resolved in more recent kernels?

I built and installed a custom kernel with this patch. I think I've seen
the same (or very similar) problem a few times with the patched kernel,
but I haven't really tried to provoke it.

Since I built this custom kernel, I have not tried any newer debian
packaged kernels.

I'm sorry I haven't had much time to look further into this.

Regards,
/Niels