Hi Anton,

Anton Ivanov wrote:

> When an export is exported and mounted via autofs using BOTH
> NFSv3 and NFSv4 the NFSv4 one deadlocks.

We ought to have put this in the hands of upstream about a year ago.
Better late than never, so I will echo Ben:

Ben Hutchings wrote:

> OK.  Next, can you test whether the kernel version in unstable
> (linux-image-2.6.32-4-* version 2.6.32-10) or testing
> (linux-image-2.6.32-3-* version 2.6.32-9) also has this bug?

Can you reproduce this with a recent (3.x) kernel?  (If so, upstream
might care, and if not, we can try to find the fix and backport it.)

Thanks for an interesting report, and sorry to have left it hanging.
Jonathan