I intend to release Linux 3.2.18 on Sunday, and then upload linux-2.6
version 3.2.18-1 to unstable.  The upstream changes include quite a few
stability and security fixes, but this update will be much smaller than
3.2.17.  Debian changes include some new hardware support.  No ABI
change should be necessary.

Can 3.2.17-1 be expedited into testing?  I don't believe we've had any
regressions reported.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Experience is directly proportional to the value of equipment destroyed.