On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 03:48:03PM -0700, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 10:01:31PM +0200, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks. Applied to 3.11-rc5 and tested, no more "readdir loop"
> > > messages and with unique inode numbers, great!
> > >
> > >   Tested-by: Christian Kujau <li...@nerdbynature.de>
> >
> > Karl and Jonathan, could you test the attached backport to 3.2?
>
> I finally managed to be able to schedule some downtime yesterday for
> one of the machines I've been seeing this issue with. So far since the
> reboot to this kernel (3.2.46-1 + the patch) I haven't seen a
> recurrence of the problem; will update if I see anything.

I see the patch hit 3.11, but just to confirm the 3.2 backport on top of
the Debian 3.2.46-1 kernel has seen no recurrence or issues in the past
week (with a set of JFS filesystems that are fairly extensively used
over NFS).

J.

--
Web [  Aunt Em: Hate Kansas. Hate you. Taking dog. Bye. Dorothy.   ]
site: http:// [                                          ]       Made by