2013/10/19 Andrei POPESCU <andreimpope...@gmail.com>:
> Control: reassign -1 linux-image-3.2.0-4-amd64
>
> On Sb, 19 oct 13, 17:20:44, Camaleón wrote:
>> Package: linux-image-3.2.0-3-amd64
>> Version: 3.2.51-1
>> Severity: normal
>
> Based on the version I'm guessing you meant -4, reassigning accordingly.

Thanks.

> BTW, classic debugging question: did you try a newer kernel (e.g. from
> backports, which has 3.10)?

No, sorry. No additional test has been done on this machine other than
the ones I mentioned. As I said on the report (note 2) I have not much
room for testing here (I can send logs, list hardware pieces, try some
kernel parameters at boot or different shutting down arguments, but
nothing else).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón