On 05/25/2014 09:10 AM, Ben Hutchings wrote:
On Sat, 2014-05-24 at 18:19 -0300, Mauricio Faria de Oliveira wrote:
This patch didn't make mainline yet (3.15-rc6).

This is required for booting in the PowerNV (non-virtualized) platform in
little-endian mode.

Sources:
-
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/5072b7ba14de2b02b1d68f85dc5e81980e1818e7
- http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/350461/
[...]

Please put one of these URLs in the 'Origin' header of the added patch
file.

Ok, ack.

If we have a better source (say, some -next tree) by the time I submit
a PATCH V2 if needed, I'll put it there instead.  Otherwise I'd stick w/
the other source than linus's github, since it was not pulled from there
yet.

Thanks,

--
Mauricio Faria de Oliveira