On Fri, 2014-09-26 at 14:02 -0600, dann frazier wrote:

>  I've been unable to find time to work on kernel security updates for
> some time now and - since I don't see that changing - it is time I
> officially retire from the team. DSA, please remove me from the
> appropriate groups.

Thanks for all your work! Looks like we forgot to remove you from the
team. I've now removed you from the security group in LDAP and applied
Thijs' patch to remove you from the security team mail aliases.

BTW: you might want to transfer kernel.debian.net to a current member of
Debian's Linux kernel team.

--
bye,
pabs