Control: severity -1 serious
Control: tag -1 jessie sid
Control: found -1 3.16.7-ckt11-1
Control: found -1 4.0.8-2

On Sun, 2015-08-02 at 20:48 +0900, Roger Shimizu wrote:
> [I'm sorry that previous email didn't send to the right bug thread, so
> resend here]
>
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> Thanks for your attention, I see this issue already got handled in
> svn/trunk by r22868 and r22869.
> My question is will this fix go into jessie/wheezy branch?
> Since this issue actually occurred from wheezy, and the fix seems
> clean and harmless, so jessie or even wheezy port might be possible?

As the uboot-mkimage package does not exist in jessie, this is a policy
violation there (ยง2.2.1: "the packages in main must not require or
recommend a package outside of main") so it's release-critical and
should be fixed.

In wheezy, uboot-mkimage still exists as a transitional package, so I
think this is not important enough to fix.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.