control: reassign -1 src:wxwidgets3.0
control: found -1 3.0.2+dfsg-4
control: tags -1 patch fixed-upstream
control: affects -1 src:poedit
control: retitle -1 "wxwidgets3.0: please update to 3.0.3, fixing poedit
display bugs"

> I'm not sure what happened to my poedit on Debian Testing (Buster). When I
> start it up, all texts in the list would align to the right side, not the left
> side.
>
> This never happened when using poedit 1.8.x.
>
> An external screenshot:
>   https://ooo.0o0.ooo/2017/07/11/5964d97a73037.png
>
> I tried to start poedit with "LC_ALL=C.UTF-8 poedit" but the problem still
> exists.

after debugging it turned out to be that this is a wx bug, fixed in 3.0.3.
I tried a build of the new wx and the bug disappeared, so I'm reassigning this
accordingly.

cherry-picks seems mostly impossible, because this bug has been fixed in a long
list of upstream bugfixes.

Olly, do you have any advice against updating wx? I know you would like to
transition to gtk3, maybe we can
do them together? (and drop the 0v5 rename hack :) )

G.