Dear l10n/i18n team,

I've started the process of moving packages to salsa.debian.org

    https://salsa.debian.org/l10n-team

I've tried to add all active DDs to the team. If I've missed you, please
accept my apologies and let me know by email or use the "request access"
tool in salsa.

"Guest" accounts for non-DDs need to be recreated on salsa, sorry about
that. Martijn and Beatrice, please create a guest account on salsa and then
either let me know directly or use the "request access" link.

    https://signup.salsa.debian.org/

So far, I've moved packages that I maintain:

    python-l20n.git
    translate-toolkit.git
    virtaal.git

I enabled the tagpending hook and IRC notifications on these repositories
and added them to the AliothRewriter.

What remains on alioth are the following:

    compendia.git
    ddtp2.git
    ddtp.git
    ddtp-puppet.git
    ddtss-numbers.git
    debian-l10n.git
    debian.org.git
    dl10n.git
    hooks
    poedit.git

The ddtp.git and poedit.git repositories are clearly still used while the
others have not been touched in periods measured in years.

Should all of these get moved? Some of them?

cheers
Stuart

--
Stuart Prescott    http://www.nanonanonano.net/   stu...@nanonanonano.net