OutdoorHub Daily Newswire

Front Page

Texas Ag Commissioner Approves Poison to Combat Wild Hogs, But There Could be
Unintended Consequences
By: OutdoorHub Reporters
Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller has approved the use of pesticides in the
state of Texas when targeting wild pigs. Of course, this news has startled
environmentalists and hunters because there are many questions to be asked
about the safety of this approach.

Warfarin is the poison in question...

Read More:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/02/23/texas-ag-commissioner-approves-poison-combat-wild-hogs-unintended-consequences/

Video: A Look Inside of YETI's Brand New Flagship Store in Austin Texas
By: OutdoorHub Social
YETI just opened their new flagship store in Austin, Texas and it's like
nothing you've seen before.

“The YETI Flagship store is a convergence of the lifestyle we stand for, the
products we offer and the community we live in,” said YETI CEO Matt Reintjes.
“It’s a gathering spot for locals...

Read More:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/02/23/video-look-inside-yetis-brand-new-flagship-store-austin-texas/

LEGO Head Ammunition Test with a .40 S&W
By: OutdoorHub Reporters
This is a lot of fun. We came across these images of a guy making LEGO heads
into projectiles and turning them into ammunition for his .40 S&W.

The results? Well, you'll have to find out for yourself:
LEGO Head Projectile Test #1 (40 S&W)

Did that go better than you expected?...

Read More:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/02/23/lego-head-ammunition-test-40-sw/

That's What Happens When You Bring a Gun to a Snake Fight
By: OutdoorHub Reporters
Don't worry, honey, I'll take care of that snake for you. . . Oh (explicit!!!)
This funny clip shows what happens when A: you mess with snakes, and B: you're
not a very good shot. Before you try to pull off a stunt like this, make sure
you at least hit the range first.
Folks with ophidiophobia (fear...

Read More:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/02/23/thats-happens-bring-gun-snake-fight/

Video: Hauling Trophy Buck on a Bike!
By: Dave Maas
A good friend of mine hunts public land in northern Minnesota, and because he’s
worked hard through the years to find his whitetail hotspot, I won’t be any
more specific regarding its location.

And in truth, the one thing that really sets apart his system for success isn’t
the land itself –...

Read More:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/02/23/video-hauling-trophy-buck-bike/

Mystery: Half-Eaten Shark on Florida Beach Raises Speculation About What Killed
It
By: OutdoorHub Reporters
Sharks are typically thought of as the top predator in the vast wide ocean, but
a half-eaten shark that washed up on a Florida shore suggests something larger
out there might have something to say about that.

According to WKMG, the shark was either a blacktip or a spinner shark, and
Beach Safety spokeswoman...

Read More:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/02/23/mystery-half-eaten-shark-florida-beach-raises-speculation-killed/

Video: Ice Fishermen Driving Across (Un)Frozen Lake
By: OutdoorHub Reporters
We can tell one thing for sure from watching this next video. That is, these
guys are not OutdoorHub readers. How do we know? We're glad you asked.

See, we just covered a story about a man who narrowly escaped his Cadillac
Escalade when it broke through the ice and sunk to the bottom, including the...

Read More:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/02/23/video-ice-fishermen-driving-across-unfrozen-lake/

Review: Field Test: Frabill Straight Line 371 Bro Series Finesse Panfish Combo
By: Dave Maas
Spend enough time on the ice in pursuit of panfish and you’ll quickly learn
that unlike during summer, when sunfish will seemingly eat anything you put in
front of their nose, winter bluegills can be finicky. Super finicky.

And when they finally get up the courage to nip at your lure, you need a...

Read More:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/reviews/2017/02/23/field-test-frabill-straight-line-371-bro-series-finesse-panfish-combo/

Video: Rap Video Shoot Abruptly Ends With Negligent Discharge
By: OutdoorHub Reporters
Gun safety matters. Just ask these guys, they got a scare of a lifetime at a
rap video shoot after a negligent discharge literally turned it into a video
SHOOT.

Watch the guy in back, he picks up the pump shotgun and swiftly breaks an array
of gun safety rules. He points it at the dog, he points it...

Read More:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/02/23/video-rap-video-shoot-abruptly-ends-negligent-discharge/

Video: This Tent is Also a Jacket?!
By: OutdoorHub Reporters
Yes, you read that right. How handy would that be to wear your shelter on your
back? No more fussing with trying to jam a tent into your pack, now you can
just slip it off your shoulders and you're good to go!

It may not be the most stylish looking jacket, but the functionality is second
to none....

Read More: http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/02/23/video-tent-also-jacket/

Video: Van Makes an Insane Jump Over an Un-Frozen Section of Lake
By: OutdoorHub Reporters
When you're running late for work, you may drive under a light or two that were
presumably more orange than red. When you're running late for work in Russia,
you drive across frozen lakes and jump over trenches to get there on time.

Get out of the way! This guy has somewhere to be and no time for...

Read More:
http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/02/23/video-van-makes-insane-jump-un-frozen-section-lake/

OutdoorHub Videos
FARMER DEREK | Visit To The Funny Farm
On this episode of Heartlandia, Gunner visits YouTube Star Farmer Derek and
attempts a farm obstacle
 http://www.carbontv.com/videos/0_q76ybsfc
-----
Turkey Hunters: How to Call Turkeys with Owl Hoots, Crow and Friction Calls
(#377)
Turkey hunting "how to" video with tips from expert turkey callers that every
turkey hunter can use.
 http://www.carbontv.com/videos/0_a6gneejw
-----
Martha
An unstable neighbor breaks into a single mother’s house forcing her to use her
gun to protect herse
 http://www.carbontv.com/videos/0_1ohyxxuc
-----
Beyond Breaking
Motivated by life-altering incidents from their past, three civilians embark on
the ultimate high-th
 http://www.carbontv.com/videos/0_700zofon
-----

-------

OutdoorHub News

-------

                © 2017, Carbon Media Group

<preferences>Manage Subscription</preferences>

This email was sent to debian-l10n-dutch@lists.debian.org.
If you are no longer interested you can unsubscribe instantly:
http://esp.carbonmedia.com/t/d-u-htkjhdt-pcjtxkh-iy/

Antwoord per e-mail aan