Hello,

I am helping maintain the ejabberd package and was hoping to get someone
to quickly proofread the changes that I made to the template and let me
know if it's alright before I ask for translations. Thank you!

Best,
Neil Castelino
# These templates have been reviewed by the debian-l10n-english
# team
#
# If modifications/additions/rewording are needed, please ask
# debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org for advice.
#
# Even minor modifications require translation updates and such
# changes should be coordinated with translators and reviewers.

Template: ejabberd/hostname
Type: string
Default: localhost
 Please enter a host name for this Jabber server (lowercase).
 .
 If you would like to configure multiple hostnames for this server, you will
 have to do so manually in /etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.yml after installation.

Template: ejabberd/user
Type: string
 Please provide the name of an account to administrate the ejabberd server.
 After the installation of ejabberd you can use this account to log in with any
 Jabber client to do administrative tasks or go to
 https://${hostname}:5280/admin/ and log in with this account to enter the admin
 interface.
 .
 You only need to enter the username part here (such as ${user}), but
 the full Jabber ID (such as ${user}@${hostname}) is required to
 access the ejabberd web interface.
 .
 Please leave this field empty if you don't want to create an
 administrator account automatically.

Template: ejabberd/password
Type: password
 Please enter the password for the administrative user.

Template: ejabberd/verify
Type: password
 Please enter the same administrator password again to verify that you have
typed it
 correctly.

Template: ejabberd/nomatch
Type: error
 The two passwords you entered did not match or were empty. Please try again.

Template: ejabberd/invaliduser
Type: error
 The username you have typed contains forbidden characters. Please respect the
 JID syntax (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6122#appendix-A.5). If you used
 a full JID (e.g. user@hostname), you have to use the same host name
 you typed into the host name configuration step.

Template: ejabberd/invalidhostname
Type: error
 The hostname which you have typed contains forbidden characters. Please correct
 the hostname entered.